Password protect

Thursday, September 3

Random

Katherine has officially changed my title from 'Mommy' to 'Mom' or 'Mama'. Don't think I like it.

School is going great. She truly enjoys it and looks forward to it. I've decided that I shouldn't have spoken for what 'most' parents thought about on their child's first day of school. That's what I was thinking. I still wish I could watch her interact with the other kids. Also, with school starting it's a perfect reminder that our children turn into adorable petri dishes. I was the caboose of the 3-person train carrying the cold virus in our house. Daddy has been spared, so far.

Nathan is taking 6-10 un-assisted steps regularly. He still loves the Dora potty seat and if he's fast enough, he really likes to help the water swirl inside the toilet.

Thought this picture was funny enough to share: Nathan's faux-hawk (tears are because he only wants mommy at night and I was taking the picture)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails