Password protect

Tuesday, September 8

Mommysaurus

It was another morning where my children woke up when the clock started with a 5. It was very close to starting with a 6, but nonetheless, it started with a 5.

During breakfast, I reiterated to my child who understands my words and can talk back, that it's really not a good idea to wake up so early.

Me: So, do you understand that when you wake up so early, there are no good cartoons on for you to watch, you wake up brother too early, he cries a lot and I'm in a bad mood for the rest of the day? Then nobody really has any fun.
Katherine: Yeth.
M: What should you do next time you wake up and I tell you it's too early?
K: Go back to bed.
M: Well, that too, but you really need to go back to sleep.
K: But I not tired.
M: Then reading books quietly would be the best option.
K: OK, Mommy.
M: Please don't do this to me, I get in a bad mood for the rest of the day.
K: Yep, and you sound like a dinosaur when you get mad.
M: A dinosaur? Do I look like one too?
K: Yeth 'cause your face looks like this (she makes a growling face showing all her teeth)
M: Well, that should be scary enough to not want to wake up early again.
K: Um, I'll try to read books.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails