Password protect

Saturday, June 6

That explains it!

Well, yesterday's find explained a lot: Nathan is cutting 2 teeth on the bottom. All within about 10 days, he started crawling really well, was pulling up and cut 2 teeth. What's next, "Mom, can I have the car keys?"























One other important milestone I wanted to add was this must be the age that boys start showing they're boys. At 7 months, he's just been rougher than Katherine ever was. Obviously nothing drastic yet, but certainly different.
















After watching Sleeping Beauty the other day, my little lady asked me, "Mommy, when Daddy gets home, can he be my prince?" As I attempted to not show the little tear collecting in the corner of my eye, she then followed it up with, "And then can he make all my dreams come true?" So this made me wonder, when do I have "the talk" with her. You know, the one about how fairy tales are just that. Just because the girl finds a man to marry doesn't mean the story ends with happily ever after. Oh you thought I meant THAT talk. Oh please. She's still learning how to hold a crayon correctly.























Thanks also to Uncle Willet and Aunt Josie for the purple dress-up dress. She wants to wear it every day and absolutely loves it. I'll probably have to cut it off of her one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails