Password protect

Sunday, June 7

Sunday School Support

For those of you who have found every excuse in the book to not take your little ones to Sunday School, please read on...

There is no amount of academic knowledge your child can impress you with that will beat their version of the bible story and lesson that they learned in Sunday School. So much of our culture is focused on pushing just the academics. Don't get me wrong, I am a HUGE advocate of a good education and making learning fun. But, in my opinion, more importantly is making sure their heart is growing to know and desire God's will. More mornings than not it has been harder to get two kids ready for Sunday School and my little man doesn't make it any easier (it's his nap time of course). But every single time, when Katherine tells me about what she's learned, I am reminded of how worth it it was. She has a WONDERFUL teacher that makes it fun and memorable. I am so thankful for her and the opportunity for Katherine to learn on her own level.

Did I happen to mention how much teething can disrupt a household? Maybe I'll get into that when I'm in a better mood. Like say, in a couple of years.

No pics this time. I have to go buy a camera some time soon.

2 comments:

  1. Isn't it amazing how much the little people teach us when they go to Sunday School.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can always depend on getting a good laugh and maybe a near tear once in awhile after reading your blog on the babies. Keep it up !!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails