Password protect

Tuesday, June 2

Day One


My first blog!

I've run across so many interesting blogs out there and have become a huge fan, so I decided it was my turn. This is the place where I will share our highs and lows of raising two adorable kids (as seen below, courtesy of Amber), being married and just life in general.

For instance: My little man, who is all of 7.5 months old, has decided that waking up when the clock starts with a 5 is okay. I think not. A serious battle of the wills is brewing in our household and the pre-walker is putting up a good fight.

My precious, and I do mean precious, little girl is really starting to show her reasoning abilities, and it usually pops up when I've told her she can or can't do something. All of a sudden, the little brain starts churning and she's found a way to try and convince me otherwise. She's really turning into a little person I can have real conversations with.

They are, by far, the funnest creatures ever brought into my life. Don't get me wrong, they're certainly hard to deal with sometimes, as I'm sure I was mom and dad, but they bring so much joy into my life.

















Stay tuned. I'm sure there will be lots of interesting, insightful and humorous stories on these pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails