Password protect

Saturday, May 22

Water babies

It's official. I gave birth to two children that have morphed into amphibians.

THEY LOVE THE WATER!

Which is a HUGE blessing because I feared for a while that neither one of them would like it and with both of their parents being raised half in/half out of the water, that was going to be an issue.

Mother's Day was sketchy with the little one, but that was because of an ear infection. As of Tuesday, he exhibits more of a Commando-style when it comes to swimming. Similar to "it's up to you to catch me when I fall in" or "wanna see if I can touch the bottom" type of mentality.

And she has shown a deep desire to learn how to swim without floaties. Putting her face in the water still isn't high on her priority list, but I can tell she wants to, it's just not comfortable for her yet.

It makes for an interesting/non-relaxing trip to the pool, trying to keep an eye on both of them, but I'm so thankful.

One day soon I won't be able to provide enough water-time for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails