Password protect

Monday, May 3

Average morning

Occasionally, mommy needs about 15 minutes to either get cleaned up for the morning without having to chase down a child eating dog food, or she just needs the chance to put on her make-up without having to search for it under rugs or in trash cans after two little ones have had their fun playing with it. The answer: barricade them in one of their rooms.

Katherine usually prefers his room, probably because he won't mess up the stuff in her room, so here is a typical morning of them being barricaded in his room for the time it took me to dry and curl my hair (without having little hands reaching for a hot iron or climbing up my leg), in relative peace.
Not bad, if I say so myself. Anything and everything that happens across the road is always more interesting than our house and hooray for books being interesting to the little guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails