Password protect

Thursday, May 27

His 19-month-old favorites

One advantage to having an older sibling is how much they model behaviors. Nathan has chosen lately to emulate his sister taking showers. This child LOVES taking a shower.


* * * * * * * * *

His latest fascination is with the lawn mower. He will ask to go outside and "drive" the lawn mower about 20 times a day. He reaches for the keys to the shed we have hanging in the pantry hallway area and says 'lawn mower, lawn mower, lawn mower' over and over again until I acknowledge him. Then usually after I've explained to him we are not going outside, he's very upset and ends up on the floor. Well after naps today, I needed more time to get the grocery list finished so I drove it out and parked it so I could watch him. That was all he wanted. He sat on it for 15 minutes until it was time to leave. This was my view from the kitchen window.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails