Password protect

Wednesday, December 12

Tampa Zoo December

Our 2nd trip to the Tampa Zoo...

Every time I see this picture it reminds me of a story about my brother, Mark.  When Mark was this age, my parents had a rooster that roamed free on the property.  One day my mom recalls hearing a faint sound, but wasn't sure of what it was.  So she went about her business of doing "inside" work.  Minutes later she heard it again, a very faint high-pitched sound, and it sounded similar to "helllllp! helllllp!"  So she decided to investigate.  She looked outside and saw nothing, but something told her to keep looking, this could be serious.  Well just then, from around the corner, was her precious little blond-haired blue-eyed toddler wearing nothing but a diaper, running as fast as he could away from the rooster with the rooster chasing and pecking at him and Mark was yelling, "Helllllp, the rooster's peckin' my butt!!!!!"

Good times.  Good memories I say.



Mi Mamacita...
 








No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails