Password protect

Tuesday, December 25

Christmas 2012





( I have a confession, it is March 22nd, 2013, the day before Katherine's 7th birthday party and I'm finally getting around to blogging about Christmas.  Yes, it's 3 months late.  No, I don't remember that much about this day, except Katherine got a Karaoke machine from Santa and I've been using it more than her.  I'll do my best to recall the precious memories of that day.)

I am positive these three children are the most adorable children that ever could have been brought into my life.  God must have really loved me and Jim to gift us with these precious little people. Beautiful too. :)


 Adorbs!

Even thought I told Jim, oh, about 100 times to not get me anything big, he broke the rules and ended buying me (us) a pressure washer.  I do have a special place in my heart for pressure washers.


Yes, that is genuine excitement over a pressure washer.  What can I say?

The grandparents and great grandparents came over.  Grandpa and Grandma are 91.
 


This was a pretty good picture representing the genuine mess we had in the living room.  I'm thinking we'll have a different plan for next year.  And just one more picture documenting me in yoga pants.  Who-da-thought those things would be so comfortable?

We did all the traditional activities like go to Candle light service on Christmas Eve, leave cookies and milk out for Santa, spread reindeer food out on the sidewalk and I eventually got in the story of Jesus' birth.  It wasn't at the beginning of all the gift-giving, but it made it in there.

So this year was the year I got a serious hankering for 2 different Christmas trees.  I absolutely adore all the ornaments our kids make and love to look at them all each year and reminisce, but I also love to have and look at Christmas trees with a decorative flair.  I want the kids have their own tree and I'd like to have my own tree.  Is that bad?  We'll see.  It's all a cost thing right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails