Password protect

Monday, December 10

Little Big Man

This guy is growing so fast.


All our kids are, really, but he seems to be going through a growth spurt, therefore it seems he's growing faster for now.

Could be he started school and I don't get to see him as much.

Could be he's really taking this whole "big" brother thing seriously.


Could be he's digging the new Reward Jar system I started and is striving to do anything for a puff to fill the jar and get any of the bagillion toys advertised on TV.  You know, the kind of commercials that are so heavily edited they make a 4-year-old think Legos Star Wars are actually flying through space without the assistance of a hand and fingers.  Or the commercial that makes the Hungry Hippos look like they actually come to life as a cartoon while they're chomping at the marbles.  Or the commercial that turns Hero Factor figurines into flame-throwing, gun-wielding, building jumping save-the-world robots.

Ugh.  Those commercials.  THOSE COMMERCIALS!  They're enough for me to consider shutting off cable TV.  Just so he won't be tempted by every. single. advertisement. and shout during Brandon's naps, "I want dat!  I want dat!  MOM, I WANT DAT!"

[OK, so not really on that whole shutting off the cable TV comment.  I still HAVE to have my HGTV, Fashion Police, Project Runway and an occasional E! News segment.  And I'm pretty sure Jim would wither away to nothing if he had to go without Wicked Tuna, Duck Dynasty, Swamp People and Ice Road Truckers.]

I digress.


That's right, I'm talking about this guy.

Hmmmm.

He makes my heart melt.


He's either off or on.  Hot or cold.  Forward or backward.

But when he's on, he is ON baby.  There's no one sweeter, kinder, more lovable, giving, compassionate or cuddly.


(It's just that the alternative has it's equal and opposite lows.  Oh my.)

I love you sweet boy Nathan.  You're my biggest defender, my roller coaster partner and my fellow thespian.

Hugs and kisses,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails