Password protect

Sunday, June 17

Happy Meal Man

Say hello to my little friend, Happy Meal Man!


As embarrassing as it is, this says a lot about what encourages and inspires our children now-a-days.  They will do practically anything for a Happy Meal with chicken nuggets.  And I've also learned to check, before I drive away from the drive-thru window, for the correctly gendered toy.  It is sure to create a near Chernobyl meltdown if the wrong toy is sent home.

You know what would make me feel a little better about these dreaded trips to McDonalds?  Substituting a yogurt parfait for the french fries.  When are they gonna catch on to that?  As much as I hate to admit it, much less write it down and put it in print, sometimes the drive-thru is the only answer to keeping life sane.  I'm just sayin'.


That's all I got.

Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails