Password protect

Thursday, July 29

Stinkin' mouths


I know, I know. It's been forever since I've posted something. There's plenty to post: a great new addition to our house, a fabulous vacation, swimming lessons, Princess Camp, etc.

But I guess that means time is flying because we are definitely having so much fun.

With very little time tonight to get in bed, rest up and re-charge for another busy weekend, I leave you with some parting words from my beautiful daughter during tonight's night time exchange:

Me: Hey sweet pea. It's time to go to bed. I'm just gonna cuddle with you a little bit.

lots of cuddle time, looking into each others eyes, kisses, hugs, tickles with hair

Katherine: I brushed my teeth tonight

M: Good job sister. I haven't yet.

K: That must be what the stinky is.





Laughter ensued from both of us and as I was walking out the door she said
...

K: Go brush your teeth, it's time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails