Password protect

Friday, July 9

Random pictures

This would be what happens when I opt out of putting shorts on the kid, take, oh, about 5 minutes to dry my hair and throw some make-up on and then realize that things are really, really quiet.


He's watching his truck video above and below. It is absolutely mesmerizing.

Here's another blonde cousin who is about to be a big brother. Hang in there Aunt J.

It's funny. I almost dislocated my back trying to drag this Little Tikes playhouse from the backyard to the front yard, clean it up and jam it through the front door (with the neighbor's help) because I was positive my husband would be totally against it. My reasoning was: it doesn't get played with out there anyway, so clean it up and bring it inside. His reasoning, I think, was that he didn't want another project to tackle when he got home. (That and he's related to the men who's heads only turn in two directions: left and right.) Well, lo and behold, wha-da-ya-know, since he's seen how much the little people have enjoyed playing with it, he has nothing but praises to say about it being inside. I declare, sometimes I do have good ideas. I'm just sayin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails