Password protect

Wednesday, July 14

A recommended read

In this blogging world, I've found that it's extremely easy to feel like I've "connected" with someone by reading their blog. Bloggers willingly open up their lives, pictures, families and inner-most thoughts for the world to see. After reading their musings for a while, I end up feeling like we're best buds, even though there's a really good chance we've never met or even talked at all.

A poor soul named Melissa writes a blog that I thoroughly enjoy. I consider her a poor soul because I feel I've somehow invaded her life. Her blog has caused me many times to cry with laughter so hard I ended up wiping my nose on my sleeve, the bottom of my shirt or whatever dry cloth object was closest because of my non-willingness to quit reading long enough to get up and actually go get a tissue.

Well, this mama Melissa has been an inspiration to me. She's a mom of two kiddos close to my kid's ages, she's a woman desiring God's will and last but certainly not least of all, she's hilarious. If you get a chance, check out her blog Stretch Marks. She is truly a talented writer.

I just finished reading a free eBook she posted and thought it worthy enough to share. It's an easy 20-minute read and is a compilation of her blog posts outlining her struggles with infertility. It also might be helpful to mention that this reading would be great for
a) a woman struggling with the same or
b) anyone feeling like they're stuck in a spiritual foxhole and can't see the light.

Have a look:

From Foxholes to Faith

And there's certainly one thing us bloggers love: COMMENTS!
Be sure to let her know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails