Password protect

Sunday, August 23

Sunday stuff

We have entered the Twilight Zone-like world of things mysteriously missing. How did the hand mirror end up in my undergarments drawer? Where has the letter opener disappeared to? How did one of Jim's hankerchiefs end up in Nathan's sock drawer? How did the camera cord to download pictures end up in the car? Who put a sippy cup full of water in a suitcase? I think we all know the answer to these questions and when I ask her she always says, "I dunno."

Is there anything cuter than a baby sleeping with his hiney poked up?
I got all sentimental today when I noticed that two of Katherine's dresses looked similar. She's starting school this week (2, half days/week). I'm working diligently to prepare her, but preparing myself is another story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails