Password protect

Wednesday, August 19

Head-bonking laughter

My babies enjoying each other's company.


So, here it is, the publicly-appropriate twirl skirt.
Nathan is sleeping much better for his naps. Mommy guilt has taken over, once more, and now I'm convinced that all his fussiness and not sleeping well was because since June 6th, he's had a total of 6 teeth break through his gums. Hmmm. Maybe he was in pain? Just a hunch mommy-dearest. Teething is just one of those after-thoughts that explains what I've been going through and usually does a great job at making me feel like a horrible mother. Here is my well-rested, precious and sweet little boy.
Sometimes, nothing beats a frozen yogurt pop, on a warm August evening, while taking a swing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails