Password protect

Tuesday, July 31

RCS Water Day



Katherine’s school has a water day to celebrate the end of the school year.

Our little water bug enjoyed it thoroughly.  Thank you to Daddy for coming home from work to watch the boys so I could spend some one-on-one with our growing girl.

Before the water festivities began, Miss Christina read them a book.  They were a tad bit excited waiting for the designated time for them to go outside, but surprisingly well-behaved.


Katherine showing some pre-teen tendencies of being annoyed her mother is soooo camera happy.  I know she'll thank me for these one day. :)

Seriously, Mom. She's reading a book and I'm sitting at my desk.  How in the world does that constitute being important enough to take a picture?
 

I'll just ignore her and hopefully she'll put the camera down.
 

Nope, she hasn't put it down yet.  Fabulous.
 

Oh, forget it.  That's actually a funny story she's reading.
 




Some of her sweet friends she met her first year of school.

This one here actually lost a tooth during the organized water chaos.  This picture was pre-tooth loss.

Juliana and Katherine

Katherine and Zenobia

Reina, Katherine and Abigail

Anna and Katherine



p.s. I've had the password on this blog for who knows how long and I just realized that I can use people's real names now.  Whoo Hoo!  Hot Dog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails