Password protect

Sunday, July 29

Mama Tired - Part 2

So, I'll say it again: There's no tired like Mama Tired.

Here's my husband warming up the camera.  The sleeper-inners aren't used to a camera this early.  They still have the sleepy-eye look.  (I can't believe I just referred to Nathan as a sleeper-inner.  What has my world come to?)


Take a good look at the real-life legs and feet in the background.


 This was my feeble yet successful attempt at keeping the early-riser from waking up the rest of the crew.


It was best to lock him in the room with me to give the others a chance to sleep in.


Look at his poo-eatin' grin already emptying the cabinets soon after his father released him from his Mother's prison.   "Yes, you little twirp.  You were asleep in less than an hour after these pictures were taken, but was I, nooooooo.  I had to actually be a mom and wife the rest of the day."



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails