Password protect

Monday, April 5

Zoo trip

Our Christmas gift to B & P was to take them to the Jax zoo. We saw jaguars, lions, monkeys, elephants, snakes, turtles, frogs, zebras, herons, rhinos, cheetahs, anteaters, a very large and disgusting rodent, tapirs, peacocks, gorillas, koi fish and lots more I can't remember. We had a great time and had two very tired kiddos by the end of the day.

I put these pictures in here of the giraffes because my mother-in-law talked about how graceful they are, and I never really noticed it, but they are. I also thought that their markings were very pretty and another mark of God's awesome creation and imagination.
Katherine is commenting on something not smelling so fresh on the train ride.
Nathan is in awe of whatever his grandfather is saying.
One very tired little boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails