Password protect

Tuesday, April 6

Self-feeding pics

Little man is becoming quite adamant about feeding himself. So, after reminding myself that they're just pajama clothes that can be washed, I gave in and have been letting him do just that, for whatever food he desires. His favorite food for self-feeding is every morning's cup of yogurt.
And today we got to enjoy some of the remnants of Easter's desserts. It was going to be easier for clean-up so we went outside and had some cupcakes with loads of icing on top of them.
He got thirsty and what could be more convenient than the hose I'm already rinsing him off with? But did you notice the chunk of cupcake still in his right hand? That baby fell down on the ground, was covered with leaves and had a stick poking out of it, but no sirree did he let me at least pick out the yard parts. That was his and he wasn't letting me get to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails