Password protect

Tuesday, March 30

Coming soon....

I have so many stinking ideas for blogging, there's a list in front of the computer with soon-to-be-post topics waiting for me to elaborate on. Because, for the last 2-3 weeks, my late nights of blogging have been replaced with some of my handiwork.

My little girl, who loves to twirl in long flowing dresses (just in case you didn't know), had her fourth birthday this past weekend, and my little hands were feverishly measuring, cutting, pinning and sewing fabric pieces together to create what I hope she will thoroughly enjoy: 2 long twirly dresses.

One white (her preferred choice) with three choices of sashes to mix it up a little
and one blue with white & yellow daisies (why is it when children are finally dressed up and looking gorgeous, they want nothing to do with the camera)
I'll get around to explaining all of this soon, I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails