Password protect

Wednesday, March 17

Muscle Mania

I was at a loss of words for how I was going to write about Nathan's new gig - showing his muscles. So when Katherine walked in I asked her what I should write. Here is her story:

We show our muscles to our mom.
We show them to our dad, too, of course.

Nathan doesn't, except I do.
Mine are bigger than Nathan's but Daddy's are the biggest!

Well, that pretty much sums it up. Enjoy the pictures!

Oh what the heck, I'll elaborate. He is quite impressed with the attention he gets when he shows people his muscles. He gets attention when he loudly proclaims, "Bye Bye" or when he blows kisses, but something about people's reactions to him showing his muscles sparks the little actor in him and he cranks up the cuteness a notch or two. To the unknowing passerby, it might look like a slight bout of constipation, but nonetheless, it's cute.

The only exception is when I have the camera out.

He wants nothing to do with performing for the camera, only live audiences. So Katherine has picked up on the attention she could garner if she shows her muscles in lieu of him.

We have entered Muscle Mania at our house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails