Password protect

Wednesday, March 17

She's still a Princess IN TRAINING

Yesterday, this one here, sigh, knocked her tiara sideways a little, if you know what I mean.

A wonderful late afternoon in the front yard had us 3 playing outside, enjoying the warmer weather. I found my comfy, padded, rocking chair to view the activities and referee from, while they played.

Katherine headed toward the big oak tree, hid behind it, I watched her peak around from behind and she disappeared.

Oh, how sweet, she's hiding from me, I thought. I'll go peek around the tree and surprise her.

I get up and do my best to tip-toe through crackling leaves and twigs, step up on the mulchy area around the tree, whip my head around to the backside of the tree and say, "Boo!"

No Katherine.

Hiding or standing up.

She was on the ground in the grass just behind the tree and had pulled down her pants to her ankles, spread both her legs straight out in front of her, and was propping her hiney off the ground with both hands, PEEING!

I stood there dumbfounded.

"Katherine, you hid behind the tree so I wouldn't see you, but you'll let the whole neighborhood watch you pee in the front yard?"

"Yesth."

"I declare. I'm speechless. When you're done, we're going inside, but first I have to inspect your skirt and make sure you didn't pee on it."

"Ok, Mommy. I love you."

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails