Password protect

Saturday, December 5

The Reindeer did Run

I'm pooped, so here's the short version.

I ran it. Only did 3 minutes of speed-walking.

Managed to make 3.1 miles in less than 38 minutes. (stop laughing)

My hope to not be the absolute last person to complete the race was granted.

My daughter and I ran the Rudolph Dash together (about 1/5 mile), right before the 5K. Well, about 3/4 of it and then she declared she was done.My husband and two adorable children were there to cheer me on, the reddest-faced runner (I think I cause people to be concerned because of how red my face gets). And within an hour my face turned to that nice healthy pink us ladies buy blush for.

I am so thankful to have very kind-hearted people to run with that slow it down for the turtles.I'm ready for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails