Password protect

Tuesday, December 8

Picture Memories

I've been wanting to do this for a long time, so here goes...

I finally took down and dusted off the photo albums from our childhood eager to see some, if any, resemblances forming in our kids. I was surprised to see less resemblances in places I thought were there and more in places I didn't even recognize. Bottom line is: our kids are individuals who will turn out to be whatever God intends them to be. Although, they are our offspring and have inherited some of what we have to offer, so it's fun to compare.

These first ones are of Jim and I and tickled me so when looking at the youngest pictures of us; noticing how different we were, even from birth.

Jim - 6 weeks oldMe - 2 months old

Jim - 15 months oldMe - 17 months old
2 years old
3 years old
4 years old

For possible comparisons...

This one is not so much that our looks are similar as much as our ATTITUDE (hers just isn't captured in her picture, but it's there, trust me)! (What was I doing wearing a sweater over a bathing suit anyway?)
And Nathan will probably want to strangle me for this one, because no boy wants to look like his mama I know, but the pictures looked similar to me. I'm 3 months and he's 4 months.
These are just some random ones of me. (FYI: I didn't have any other ones of Jim to scan in or I would have. He was the third child and I was the first. I can certainly relate to taking less pictures of Nathan already)

17 months
3 years

Some random pics of the kids

Katherine - 1 year
18 months
2 years
3 years
Nathan - 5 months
8 months
1 year

I've enjoyed going through these. What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. My opinion, always was and now looking at these pics just confirms, Katherine is Jim and Nathan is you. In looks at least!!
    Had fun looking at these.
    KW

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails