Password protect

Wednesday, July 1

Sweet Lemonade

I guess since the weeks in the middle of June were so rough, I was destined to have some good weeks coming up. My little man still doesn't let me comfort him when he's fussy. I've decided he's just not a baby anymore. I've resolved to the fact that a borrowed point and shoot camera will do until I can get the camera I really want. Jim's thesis is turned in for his committee's first round of reviews. My children were wonderful in Target today. I still love that Katherine says vee-uh-do for video and that she wanted to take the Dorito's delivery truck, open it up, eat all the chips and share them with her friends.

Some pics to round off the good day.


















Gracie is getting better with little people.























Nathan says good, because he's out to torment anyway.























Documented proof of the Dora potty seat fascination.


















And the cool stuff that happens underneath it.



















My babies fascinated with another of my true loves.




A little example of sisterly-love that I'm sure happens outside of my view too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails