Password protect

Thursday, July 2

Picture silliness

We went for a walk this morning and my walkin' parts hurt. That usually means I need more walks. Kids were excited to get outside in the 90 degree heat at 9am.
















Then, I behaved like a bad mommy. You see, I've been without a camera since Easter, so this borrowed camera has been getting its workout. I thought it would be fun to catch Katherine jumping in mid-air. One of the pictures actually looked like she was trying to pose:























The rest of them are just plain funny.
* no children were harmed during this photo shoot.





































































I still can't get enough of my baby girl's blue eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails