Password protect

Monday, August 12

A visit with the cousins

Here, Ruby and Katherine are working real hard to convince me that they were sooooo hot outside and all that was sweat.



Some sweet fort action built around the new bed.
 

Katherine got a hold of the camera and is giving us a bird's eye view of her room.


Behold, a brother is attacking the fort!
 

Nathan jumping, like usual and me washing dishes and loading the dishwasher, like usual.  I now know what my mother-in-law meant when she would talk about when her boys were young: If anybody ever needs to find my body, just come look for it in front of the washing machine or the kitchen sink.




En motion.
 

Sweet bent over shot loading that little dish washing machine.  Oh yeah, and Nathan jumping, again.

I think he's going to enjoy gymnastics also.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails