Password protect

Sunday, May 12

Nehemiah dance show

Katherine was in another Spring performance for Dance Divine and this year it was about Nehemiah.

Yes, I had to read the story of Nehemiah before I went to watch my daughter dance in it.  Yes, I had to do the same thing for last year's Esther dance.


Self-pic
 

A member of her entourage.  Cousin Kayla.


Dance Divine 2013
 


Dance Divine 2012


One proud papa.
 

More adoring fans...

Miss Patsy
 

Bamah


And mom and dad, of course!


Waiting back stage for the finale







Miss Gracie
 

and Melina
 


Miss Kaley
 

I'm a little bummed because I won't get to have Dance Divine 2014 pictures.  Katherine decided she didn't want to do dance again this year, but gymnastics instead.

So, I'll have lots of gymnastics pictures instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails