Password protect

Friday, August 27

Bye-bye blue-ribbon blue

Listening to my mom's stories about painting about half of the interior of her house inspired me. No surprise there.

I've been wanting to repaint the blue in our bedroom. This blue was the color I was in love with after we returned from our two week trip to South Dakota and Wyoming. The skies out there are a different color blue, maybe the different longitude/altitude? They weren't this dark, but they were the inspiration.

BK (before kids), home improvements projects were happening right and left. It seems like there was hardly any time for us to actually enjoy each other's company before we started another major project. But we had the time and money to do it, so I'm thankful we did. Jim decided to let me decorate one room on my own. Anything I wanted, I could do. So I did, and we got blue-ribbon blue out of it.

I got it out of my system and I'm moving on. Stay tuned: two of the walls are already repainted. But since we do have two little rugrats running around, it might take another two months to finish up about 5-6 hours worth of work. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails