Password protect

Wednesday, November 18

Oink oink? Who knows!

It was our family's turn to get the yuckies, so since Sunday night we've been battling coughing, sneezing, sore throats, nausea, vomiting and fevers. I started to wonder so I read up on the symptoms of H1N1, and the kiddos matched it closely. So, when I asked the Doc on Tuesday if that was it, he said there were 3 other viruses very similar to it and there was no way they could tell (I'm pretty sure that translates into: We'd rather not do blood work on you to verify so we won't frighten you and tell you it is). So what good does getting all worked up and worried about this silly flu do you if you don't know you have it? I declare.

Daddy was kind enough to take off work today and take care of all three of us. After a couple eye rolls from me after us three being treated like we had leprosy, Daddy summed it up pretty well, "The old Jim would have moved out. Be thankful." And he's right.



Our sick children still LOVE playing with George. Getting a mouthful of cat hair is just one of the recreational hazards; and he's such a good sport about it all.


Monday, before realizing Katherine was sick also, we took a pretty long walk and she chose to push her baby stroller. Is it possible to go for a walk without getting all dolled up? I think not.

1 comment:

  1. I missed you at MOPS. Now I know why! :) Hope you all are on the mend soon.

    melanie

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails