Password protect

Saturday, November 14

Flowers, future food & family fun

Couldn't help but take more pics of my pretty hydrangeas.


Our garden is producing a crop. To me, it looks like weeds we call clover 'round here, but nonetheless, it's some type of food we'll eventually eat.


Friday night was Family Camp Out Night at our church. Daddy and Katherine stayed the night in the tent with Uncle R, R, & J and they had a great time.
I was asked many times why I wasn't staying the night and my response was, "Because I know my son's limitations and I love my church family. I wouldn't want to subject them to the havoc he would wreak." I don't think I'll be able to get out of it next year.

Katherine did great. She enjoyed dancing and running around at night with the cousins, sleeping in the tent and cuddling with Daddy. It was a great first-time camping experience.
Nathan and I visited until his bedtime then we went home. I'm not quite sure what he enjoyed. Oh yeah, it was the food. The unsteady, starting-to-get-wet ground that he couldn't see wasn't his cup of tea. Maybe next year, little fella.


One more thing, I've been called "Your majesty" now in addition to "Your highness" by my little princess who declared that "I don't like to wear sweaters because they make my dresses look un-pretty, Mommy." Anybody know of a picture of Cinderella wearing a dress with a sweater? I need one desperately. I'm praying the temperatures don't dip below 60 until I can convince her that princesses wear pants also.

Go ahead, laugh it up, mom. I know you're enjoying this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails