Password protect

Monday, August 13

Summer 2012

I've so enjoyed Katherine being home this summer.  I won't lie, for about 3 weeks there, it was hairy.  There were ear infections, puny people, pink eye, fevers, strep throat, horrible attitudes, daddy working late hours and a general feeling around our house of  'when will this ever end?'  Well it did, and we're back on course.  I'm able to play with them, keep up with house work, go do fun stuff, do something different a couple times a week and generally enjoy their company.  They are spectacular little people and I really enjoy watching them grow up.

For instance, today, (I hate to type this for fear of jinxing myself), they have played so nicely together.  ALL DAY!  Right now, they're riding around the front yard, in the Barbie jeep, Katherine driving, with Nathan chatting on the phone and Katherine holding their baby.  They swam great together for over an hour pretending to be Ariel, Prince Eric and Ursula, they even played great together while I mowed, weed-eated and blew off the driveway (trying to surprise Daddy, Mr. Long-Hours).  They even dressed each other up this morning while I was cleaning up breakfast and played nicely and kindly in the back seat of the car while we drove to her school to view her new classroom.

There were some definite tough times this summer, but overall, it's been great.  Precious memories.

Some cute pics of us visiting the playground of Nathan's future school. :)

Somebody doesn't want to sit still for very long.

Please take a picture of me mom!


Just a little reminiscing... August 2012

November 2009

 My almost 1st grader.

Pretty good picture taken by our little spy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails