Password protect

Sunday, August 19

Spy Kids

We have a new game the kids like to play in our house.  It's just one more tool in my arsenal when 'just 10 more minutes' is needed.

It's called the Spy game and it works like this:

I let the kids hold the little point and shoot camera I usually keep in my purse and their job is to try and get a picture of me not looking at them.  They sneak around the house not only trying to take pictures of me, but also end up taking pictures of the walls, the fish, lamps, the floor, their clothes, pillows, toys, the car outside, up-close shots of chairs, the ice/water dispenser, basically whatever they desire.  Which, theoretically should be pretty easy for them because when I let them play the Spy game, I usually am stuck cooking, loading or unloading the dishwasher, starting another load of wash, folding clothes, etc.  Something with my back turned to them.

It's turned into quite the family favorite because thanks to the miraculous wonder of digital cameras, I can let them click click click until their little hearts are content and I can DELETE all the horrible, blackmail quality pictures they've taken of my rear end and/or my stellar mothering which usually involves my mouth running or the ever-so-popular hands on the hip stance.

One constant I have noticed with our little Spy girl is her desire to take pictures of herself.  From the ceiling position.




She cracks me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails