Password protect

Friday, August 17

High-style shades

Someone at Jim's work thought these glasses would be great safety glasses.  They might be great for someone else, but slap the coins over my eyes if I ever see my husband wearing these glasses.  He wouldn't be caught dead in them.




Maybe, just maybe, I could attempt to pull off a high fashion look by wearing these sunglasses.  They're so big, maybe they'll make my face look smaller and set a new trend.  You think?

What am I talking about?  Who am I kidding?  Isn't that what Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie did back in their "I'm hot" days?  I'm so out of it.  If I tried to pull that off, I'd end up looking like my mom did back in the 80's with her huge sunglasses on.  Back when my brother and I snickered in the back seat of our dookie brown plymouth station wagon at her quirky sense of style. Maybe, just maybe, she was just trying to cling to an outdated fashion trend to revive her I'm-a-mother-now-there's-no-time-or-money-for-fashion reality.

Ah, forget it.  There's no hope, unless, my budding fashionista takes pity on me and dresses me accordingly.  She'll also have to have a great paying job to back it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails