Password protect

Thursday, May 24

When mom gets mad

First, let me set up the scene for you:

Jim is working late.  I'm doing it ALL in the evening.  Not my favorite thing to do, if I must admit.  Feeling a little bit of pressure, then someone does something that just about sends me into orbit while the 4 of us are sitting at the supper table.

But, the little angel sitting on my shoulder sweetly whispered in my ear and reminded me to keep my calm with these two little precious-es.  So I did just that.  Rather than explode, which is what my instinct was, I took a very loooonnnnnnng, deeeeeeeeep, dramatic inhale.  Then, when my lungs became filled with oxygen which then fed my oxygen-deprived brain, I realized how ridiculous I looked and busted out laughing spewing forth the previously inhaled and much needed air.

This is our children's dramatic interpretation of what happened minutes earlier...





One minute I'm ready to blow a gasket and seconds later, they have me in stitches.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails