Password protect

Friday, May 11

Typical morning table

A typical/random day of kid's eating.  Pictures of precious memories I don't want to forget.


These were a couple of months ago, well like January really.  Now, the scene is more like Brandon shoveling whatever I've put in front of him, while the other two swear after 2 bites they're full.

 
The scene location has changed a little bit also.  Now, the older 2 are sitting at the little table and Brandon is standing next to them, terrorizing the food on their plates.  They've figured out how to sit at the little table, place their plates on the bigger table and eat while strategically keeping their food away from the "tosser."


His hair doesn't stick up as much anymore.  I even took him to a barber and told the man to "take a little off the top", thinking that might make it stick back up again.  Didn't.  I do everything I can to encourage it.  I'm afraid it's not going back up on it's own.


Sweet, sweet memories.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails