Password protect

Friday, August 5

A short update

I've been pretty good about still taking pictures with 3 little ones running around, but posting them is another story. So, here goes. The short version of some cute pics I've taken...

Somebody enjoys his baths and is a natural-born wiggle worm.

Sometimes, it's easy to feel like a dog-eat-dog world out there. (Brandon with court-side tickets to the dog wash show).
Learnin' from the pros how to handle breakfast and color-time.


They adore each other. I wish I could spend a whole post explaining how these two interact because it's precious. His face lights up when she's around.
Through just observing me, she's picked up on soothing him with her soft voice and caressing him gently.
She is such a big helper with him. Whether it's fetching something I've forgotten, calming him down when he's gotten fussy (which isn't that often), holding him on the couch and trying to burp him or picking out his play clothes for the day, she is eager to help with whatever he needs.

I hope and pray that their relationship stays this special. He does too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails