Password protect

Wednesday, August 17

3 1/2 month pics

The many faces of Brandino at 3 1/2 months old and a snippet of his thoughts...

Why must you submit me to this ridiculousness you call, 'mothering'? Is that face you're making supposed to be funny? 'Cause it's not. I'm just wondering how in the world I ended up here, in this family. The angel in charge of check-out procedures said I was headed to the home of a small-town Austrian college professor. This ain't nothin' like I thought it was gonna be. There must have been a mix up in transit.

Please tell me you're kidding. This is the family I'll be living with forever? All 4 of them? I'd like to speak to your Manager to get this straightened out. Right. Now.
Okay, so let me get this right: There was some sort of mix up on the way here. And because of that, and these people have fallen in love with me, yada yada yada, I've been given a super power? Are you kidding me? This is too good to be true! So what's my special ability? (whisper, whisper, whisper)
BEWARE the giant DroolThrasher! I will take you out in one fail swoop of my deathly, toxic drool.


Some video footage of his thoughts, exactly.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails