Password protect

Friday, July 22

Typical suppertime conversation...

I'm pretty sure me and the kids were inadvertently attempting to set a world record tonight during supper. It was also one of those times when I started laughing because I never would have imagined I'd ever be saying the things I was saying.

The world record we were attempting to break, and possibly smash, was me saying the following phrases too many times to count:

Sit down
Do not lay on the table
Will you sit down?
You're going to fall
Quit hovering over me
Siiiiiiiiiiit dooooooowwwwwwnnnnnn
Eat, eat, eeeeaaaatttt
Put the food in your mouth
If I hear you talking, you're not eating
Be quiet
Sit down
That's enough talking
There's food on your fork, eat it
Take a bite please
Quit saying the word poop
We do not talk about poop at the table
Sit down
Poop is not a nice word
I don't care if ___________ says poop or not, I don't want you to say it
No, Nathan, we do not eat poop
Do you have to poop?
DO NOT get off the toilet until I make sure you're wiped good

And then I started laughing. And then the kids started laughing. But they didn't know why. And then they asked what was so funny, and I said, "You two make me laugh."

And they were pleased with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails