Password protect

Friday, July 1

7 weeks old

Some baby milestones:
Little Boo is sleeping anywhere from 4-8 hours in the night and he's started smiling really big, usually when he first wakes up. It's almost close to laughter. His legs are getting chunky and his arms and legs are getting lots of exercise.
He's started talking to me. When I have his undivided attention on the changing table, he opens his mouth and gently makes cooing sounds. He loves his baths in the kitchen sink. There are usually two eager helpers nearby.
He's holding his head up a lot better, especially when Katherine is holding him. He is watching people walk by and responding to Daddy's voice. He's exhibiting a very "flexible" temperament.

Sweet baby boy, he is. Another piece of my heart is gone. I didn't know I had that much heart in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails