Password protect

Saturday, July 2

Ballerina Girl

I'm so thankful we sent Katherine to dance classes this year. She had a blast, made some friends and learned the value of working hard for something you really like.

The production that was put on was quite that, a PRODUCTION! LOTS of practices and dress rehearsals. I had to call in the grandparents-calvary to help watch Nathan so I could go to the practices 2-3 times a week, 2-3 hours a pop for the last 3 weeks before the performance. Thank goodness Brandon was small enough to sleep the majority of the time. But ultimately, the girls loved it.

We were blessed with cute costumes this year and a great group of girls with their mommy-chaperones.

The girls...
Katherine and her best bud, AC...
What they did backstage to keep busy...
What Brandon did while I helped backstage...
On the way to perform...
Katherine's teacher, Miss D...Katherine's biggest fans...
Curtain call...
Mommy getting artsy with the camera...
Ultimately, Katherine was seen by all the grandparents, great-grandparents and the adopted grandparents. There were even some admirers from church who surprised us (Thanks Miss B & G).

I never took ballet, but I'm pretty sure I'm having more fun watching and living it through Katherine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails