Password protect

Wednesday, January 13

Riveting heavy equipment videos

Who would have thought this could ever be so interesting...



After dropping Katherine off at school twice a week, I usually stop along the side of the road so Nathan can witness the true awesomeness of tractors, loaders, dump trucks, diggers and scrapers in action. The road is getting widened from a 2-lane to a 4-lane so there's a plethora of construction equipment on any given weekday. Although, I'm pretty sure the workers along that mile-long stretch of road are convinced I'm certifiably nuts and out on "visitation" priviledges, because I will stop along the side of the road, drive our clean city-fied car up on the fill dirt dodging orange and white construction barrels, turn it around to get the sun out of Nathan's eyes, position it just right so he can see some type of real-time construction action and point excitedly at the equipment; all without outsiders realizing there's a 15-month-old in the back seat.

I don't mind. My children are still too young to be embarrassed of me, yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails