Password protect

Thursday, April 18

Latest project

Have I mentioned my latest project?

I'm pretty sure the last time I mentioned something this ridiculous was when I announced that I was going to swim/bike/run my first Triathlon.

I'm reupholstering 2 wingback chairs.

It's taking forever.

I'm educating myself through YouTube videos.  Don't laugh.  They're very educational and helpful.

I bought 2 wingback chairs for $30 back in October.  I said, "Self, how hard can it be?"

Here's what they looked like in November.



Christmas happened.  Bed bugs happened.  My birthday happened.  Life happened.  I got discouraged and started beating myself up for even thinking I could attempt a project this big.  Then, I talked to a friend from waaaaaaay back who did the same thing and she gave me a pep talk.

So, here's what they looked like in April.


I'm still working on them.  I'd say I'm 75% done.  I can't wait until they're done.  It will be the biggest, most significant change in our living room since me wanting to un-man-cave it this time last year.

Did I not mention my desire to un-man-cave the living room?  Oh, it's because I'm wanting to show you the finished "after" pictures and they're not quite there yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails