Password protect

Tuesday, January 15

My little darlings

These boys know how to make their momma's heart melt.


I've never read the book The 5 Love Languages, but I've heard enough about it, I pretend to know what I'm talking about when referring to it.  It outlines five ways to express love that Gary Chapman [author] calls "love languages": gifts, quality time, words of affirmation, acts of service, and physical touch.  The book helps to pinpoint what you're own love language is in addition to, and most importantly, your partner's.

One thing he left out was cleaning, which I guess could be under the "acts of service" category.  My children have picked up on my love language and enjoy "loving" on me.  Couldn't be the reaction they get when I see them reach for a vacuum, or ask to help clean the playroom.  I amp it up real good so they can see how much it means to me.  And they enjoy making me happy.

Sometimes.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails