Password protect

Saturday, January 5

Birthday trip to Homosassa





Looking back through these pictures while prepping them made me chuckle.  You see, I married a man that is violently allergic to pictures.  He breaks out in hives when he hears the click of a camera shutter.  He starts wheezing when it gets close to family picture time and he strangely is unable to care for 3 children simultaneously while I'm holding a camera.

So what made this batch of pictures so different?  The sheer number of them.

How did I get so many more pictures this time?  Well, that would be because this trip was on my birthday!

Viola!  That's how you do it.  When you want to take lots of pictures, make it your birthday.

This is actually half of the pictures I started out with.  Funny how that works.






































Whoa, didn't realize there was a picture of me in the morning stuck in the middle of all these. :)



















No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails