Password protect

Monday, March 26

The usual chaos

Brandon has taken a liking to ripping paper.  So, I pulled out an old phone book (does anybody still use those?) and gave the kids free reign to start ripping.  What happened amidst the ripping is our "usual chaos."

I love to watch this video and notice the mommy-growth I've experienced.  The wrestling in the background while totally ignoring the words coming out of my mouth seemed to not phase me one bit.  I was pretty sure no one would get seriously hurt, because if they did I could so pull out the, "Well that's what happens when you play rough, guys," comment.  And my focus was more on the videoing process while keeping little curious fingers away from the lens.

Ahhh, siblings.  Just a couple more months and there will be a 3rd little booger in the wrestling mess.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails