Password protect

Monday, October 24

Little Blessings

Brandon got baptized the day after Nathan's BDay party.

He wore the same outfit Nathan did when he got baptized, 2 1/2 years ago.

His hair got wet and within 5 minutes looked like this again.

That would be why he has the nicknames Mohawk Man, Spike or we affectionately refer to his LadyKiller Mohawk.  The hair runs in the family.  Brandon's sister, dad and Aunt N all had tall fuzzy hair.

Speaking of family, here we are with our good friend Mr. J standing with us in front of the congregation, getting ready to offer a prayer of support for us as parents of the fuzzy-haired child.

WARNING!!! - Border-line-sacrilegious funny: I'm pretty sure Brandon will be disgusted with me for standing in front of the ENTIRE church holding him this way.  Can we work on the thumb placement next time, mom?  I'm just saying.  I know what was going through my mind... "Suck in your stomach.  Don't make any ridiculous faces.  Don't let your face turn red.  I wish Katherine would look happy.  I'm so glad Brandon is a happy baby."








No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails