Password protect

Tuesday, March 22

Valentine's Day goodies

There are some days I do get bit by the baking bug. It's not often, but when it does happen, my sweet tooth is usually throbbing and I've scoured the pantry to see what kind of boxed goodies are left for me to devour.

Valentine's Day was no exception this year. The goodness in the pantry yielded a bag of sugar cookie mix and I just happened to have a heart-shaped cookie cutter for the occasion. Hot Dog! We're on!

It was time to put some blinders over my OCD, pull out the fancy-shmancy children lifters, stand between the two for more efficient referee-ing and bake some cookies.
Nathan, will most likely always be stuck with the pink, frilly aprons, because boys usually don't get those for gifts. Get used to it kid.
And where this one gets her photogenic-ness, I don't know. But when the camera comes out, she's ready man. Pose, head-tilt, pretty smile, etc.
Now, I do know where this one gets his photogenic-ness.
The next night was a daddy-night and he put together some home-made icing for the kiddos to slather on the freshly baked cookies.

These cookies were officially the best-tasting cookies I'd had in a long time. Full of sugar and made with lots of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails